2

A Couple of Updates

Hey everyone!
I think this website has reached its final form after spending a week or so fiddling around with it. At the top, the links currently point to RSS feeds. If you aren't familiar with RSS, its a neat way to keep track of websites that you might visit on a regular basis. An RSS reader can compile the most current updates or postings from this and other websites into one convenient spot. Ask me in the comments if you'd like more on that. That said, I may change those links if I can find something more relevant to put there. (RSS links are at the bottom of the page anyway..) I did place a link to my photo albums in the "Photos" link. There are some good pictures from the last year or so there.

Enough with the web design, Amy and I are trying to decide whether we'd rather have items on the menu like "Marinated Shrimp and Eggplant Caponata Crostini" and "White Truffle Barbecued Pulled Pork in a Puff Pastry Bouchee" OR "Whole Hog Pork Pickin" served with Lowcountry Boil and "Big Flavor Black Beans." What is Bouchee? The latter menu items are care of The Crazy Dutchman, and I think we like his vibes a little better. Anyone have catering or menu suggestions?

-B


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand the RSS. But the website is great! Post often ... So I can read at work!
And a bouchee is a pastry shell, so that sounds gross. Go with the Hog Pork Pickin, or whatever. Please update on the cake - I am very excited about the cake: flavor, color, somesort of fruit curd?, buttercream?, fondant?, ganache?....

Billy said...

Don't have the first clue, but as soon as we start talking about it, you'll know

Post a Comment